The Making Life Healthy Program has been discontinued due to unforeseen circumstances. We have begun the search for a replacement vendor, and hope to launch the new portal in the spring of 2019.
We appreciate that this may cause concern, and we will make every effort to minimize the impact on program participants. As updates become available, we will continue to share those with you throughout the transition.
What this means for Making Life Healthy Rewards:
• If you already qualified for the medical plan credit for 2019, you will still receive the credits earned beginning January 2019.
• If you recorded requirements on the Provant portal towards the 2020 credit, your progress to date will be captured and you will not have to repeat those steps. More information regarding the requirements and timeline for the 2020 medical plan credit will be communicated in the next few weeks.
• New Hires – employees hired after 8/1/18 will still have an opportunity to earn the medical plan credit for 2019. A communication will follow shortly with the adjusted requirements, for those who have not yet completed those requirements.
Please note that as always, no private health information will be shared with anyone at Main Line Health.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this transition.
2019 Rewards Plan:
The Rewards program year for 2019 began on October 1, 2018, and ends on September 30, 2019. You and your enrolled spouse can begin completing the Rewards requirements below.
1. Complete the Health Questionnaire on the Making Life Healthy portal.
2. Complete and record your Preventive Care Visit with your primary care practice between 10/1/17 and 9/30/19. Use the Navigation Instructions to learn how to record this information.
3. Complete a Biometric Screening at an onsite event or through PCP using the Health Screening Results form. You can find this form under "My Resources" at the bottom left of the Making LIfe Healthy portal home page.
Employees and spouses enrolled in an MLH medical plan:
$30 per pay medical plan credit* for the 2020 plan year
*Both the employee and their enrolled spouse can EACH earn a $30/pay credit
Employees who are not enrolled in an MLH medical plan:
$200 Amazon Gift card*
*Gift cards are subject to income taxes, which will be assessed in November, 2019.
Deadline: The deadline for Rewards is September 30th, each year, with the program year running from 10/1 – 9/30.
NOTE: Please plan to complete your Biometric Screening early, to permit ample time to complete a Healthy Activity, if you don't score in the Healthy Range on your each of your results, as many Healthy Activities can take several months to complete.
New Hires: MLH employees hired after August 1st each year, are eligible to complete Rewards requirements beyond the 9/30 deadline, and will begin receiving the medical plan credit within two pay periods after completing the final requirement. For those who complete the requirements by 12/15, they will begin recieving the credit in the first pay in January. Those who complete their requirements after January 1st, they will begin recieving the credit within two pay periods of completing the final requirement.
Note: Enrolled employees and spouses who earn "New Hire" Rewards, will also have earned the medical plan credit for the following plan year.
Employees can access the Making Life Healthy portal through MLH Employee Self Service, while logged into the MLH network, or via the Employee Resources tab, under "For Professionals" on www.mlhs.org. Employees and enrolled spouses can access the portal directly at www.makinglifehealthy.provantone.com
The portal offers a wide range of services and programs to help employees and their enrolled spouses with maintaining or improving their health, separate from the Rewards program. We encourage all participants to explore services such as Ask the Trainer, Ask the Dietitian, Workshops, Menu planning and recipes, etc.
Employees who certified as Tobacco/Nicotine Users during Open Enrollment, can participate in all programs, and are eligible for Rewards ONLY upon completion of a Tobacco Cessation Program by June 30th.. View the information on the Tobacco page at this Link.
Residents and Fellows may participate in the Making Life Healthy program, but are not eligible for Rewards.